We pride ourselves on hiring professional, well experienced and non-biased Livestock Judges to evaluate your animal’s classes. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our livestock office at any time. We will be happy to assist!
Livestock Chairman- Dawn Mabry
Livestock Assistant - Tanya Stark
NOTABLE RULE CHANGES FOR 2019
- 2019 Arkansas State Fair Market Shows will not be terminal.
- Deadline to order DNA kits for Market Steers, Market Hogs, Market Goats, Market Lambs will be June 15.
- Deadline to enter Online and have DNA post marked will be July 1. The Online entry and DNA will prove ownership.
- Protest fee has increased from $100 to $250
- Entry fees will increased across all species
- Drenching will be permitted in specified areas with drenching gun, absolutely no stomach pumping
- Cost for Replacement ear tags for Market animals has increased to $100, can’t be bought onsite; DNA must be submitted for Replacement tags
- There will be no Miniature Cattle except for Miniature Herefords.
- There will be a $10 charge for PeeWee Swine entries
- There will be more farm visits conducted after ownership deadlines
- No camping on West side of Swine barn. This will be used as Goat and Lamb grooming area and will be a charge for all Grooming Stands
- All exhibitors will be required to purchase an exhibitor pass. The cost will be $25 per pass and must be purchased online for this discount.
- All species must have a minimum of 10 head to make a show/division, this includes Market Hog Breeds